"Quite simply, Tablevogue gave us a competitive advantage. Our guests wanted an easy experience with their outdoor events and no worries about table cloths blowing up and off tables. The clips never stay in place and being on the water - wind is almost always a problem. Tablevogue solved that issue and our guests love the look which can be both barbecue, ballroom and anything in between."
~ Club Manager, Pensacola Country Club
Blow Your Guests Away. Not Your Table.
- Attractive, durable design–patented corner seaming offers a secure fit (no more table skirts, clipping, or pinning) reducing time and labor in event prep
- Finished, stitched edges provide clean, sophisticated lines
- Inverted box pleats offer a tailored look, while providing “give” and offering ample leg room
- Full-length, to-the-floor coverage disguises unsightly table legs and provides storage opportunities
- Constructed with Milliken & Co.’s innovative Signature Plus™ fabric–used by more American laundries than all other table linens combined
- 100% Polyester–feels like cotton, performs like polyester–will not shrink, fade, stain, lint or pill
- Tablevogue is a spun/filament textile weighing 6.2 oz per sq/yd
- Patented Soil-Release Feature allows laundering at 120 degree water temp (as opposed to 160 degrees)–reducing rejects, providing a longer shelf life, conserving energy, and saving money
- Tablevogue has a corporate compliance score of 100% in a variety of electronic data information systems
- Performance, quality, durability and value
- USA origin with multiple manufacturing facilities
- Certified Woman-Owned Company
SHOP NOW or call 1-888-41-TABLE